TCE is a growing organization. We employ a team of incredible, caring professionals dedicated to the individuals supported at TCE. If you are interested in joining our team and have a diploma or a degree in a Human Services field or experience working with persons with developmental disabilities and special communication needs, we'd love to hear from you.
Please send your resume and cover letter to our Human Resources Department at TCEcareers@tceottawa.org.
TCE is currently recruiting for Permanent and Temporary Part-Time Residential Counsellors!
The candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Human Service, Health or Mental Health fields;
- Two (2) years directly related experience;
- Willingness to acquire and maintain American Sign Language Level III;
- Certification in First Aid, CPR, CPI and APT;
- Valid Driver’s License (G)
- Sensitivity in understanding and experience with individuals with developmental disabilities.
Location : Ottawa
Salary : $31.47/hour
Schedule : Variety of shifts, days, evenings, weekends and overnight asleep (14-24 hours guaranteed with opportunity to work up to 44 hours/week)
Start Date : TBD
Please forward your cover letter and updated copy of your resume to Human Resources at TCEcareers@tceottawa.org.
*Only candidates chosen to be interviewed will be contacted.
TCE is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. TCE offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by TCE regarding a job opportunity, please advise us prior to the interview if you require any accommodation.
Find a DS Agency or DSW School Program: